Sunday, January 8, 2023

Went down to San Diego 01-08-23

Had a great trip to San Diego and a very successful meeting of the art quilt group.  But I over-did everything and am really dragging my tail.  Napped several times today and have things to do tomorrow.  However, I hope to settle at the computer for some updating and will try to blog earlier in the day/evening.  

We have enjoyed several good rains and the hills are now GREEN instead of tawny.  Traffic was light both ways, I suppose because school is still out for a lot of districts.  It was almost like driving in the 60s, but that was before the I-5 was thorough all the way.  Pacific Coast Highway (101) could be a rough drive back then.  It is still 100 miles or so and about two hours unless you are one of those that drive 90 - 100 mph.  Gotta watch out for those drivers!!

#   #   #


No comments: