Thursday, March 2, 2023

Planets 03-02-23

Widely seen in the night sky, Venus and Jupiter appear to be aligned so closely that some viewers are concerned!!  The planets are not at all close to each other, but just positioned so they seem that way.  In reading posts on Next Door and Facebook I wonder if people realize they can check sites online that explain the view.  Some are worried about Chinese balloons, some about extra terrestrials, some about collisions in the sky.    I don't know much about planets and stars, but I know enough to find information online.  



I propped the cell phone on a lamp post to try to cut down on the wiggle.  This isn't bad, but a tripod would have been better.  

Anyway, it seems the storms have departed, for now, and the puddles are starting to be absorbed.  Guess I will have another burst of weeds in my yard.  Still looking for a gardener to mow and blow.  

#   #   #

No comments: