Monday, January 29, 2024

Monday Sunshine! 01-29-24

It was a gorgeous sunny day that topped out at 78F.  Just a few small clouds and just a gentle breeze now and then.  We did our  two walks and I went to the grocery store.   I can't quite get my mind around calling in an order to pick up  in the  parking lot or just have delivered to my door..  Guess I just need to look around to see what I didn't put on my list. Like a precooked rotisary chicken. Takes care of protein for the week.  Thought I would make some progress on preparations for the class in San Diego  with Pat Paul, happening next week. But I didn't!  Had to deal with a plumber and couldn't get organized for packing.  Maybe tomorrow.


Camellias blooming against a brick wall - in someone else's yard. 

#    #    #

No comments: