Friday, February 2, 2024

Friday Food 02-02-24

This gave me a laugh.  In the search box for my photos I typed in "meat" and this was one of the pictures that turned up.   I have other bison images and also cows, but this is the only live meat on the hoof that came up.

Bison on a ranch in Wyoming. 

What I was looking for was the one below.


Lamb chops at a restaurant in Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island, Washington.

One of the great things about computers is being able to visit my memories!  I do love lamp chops and can almost taste them looking at this picture.   They were the best I ever had.  This was taken in April 2013 when I was taking a class in Coupeville.  The entire class drove up to Oak Harbor, not very far, for dinner on the next to last day of class.  What a great adventure that trip was.


I was so impressed with the waitress's hair-do.  Seemed a little avant garde in a  small town, quite removed from big city styles. 

It was a very fancy restaurant ,even the ladies room.

#    #   #


1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

Those lamb chops look mighty tasty! My grandparents used to serve lamp chops often, with mint jelly. I haven't had them in ages.