Saturday, February 10, 2024

Still in San Diego 02-10-24

Seems the rain has stopped for now,  but it is cold.  Down to 41F  at night and only  up to mid-60s in the day time.  No flooding at the house we have in Pacific Beach area.  


I have been working on the pictures, but cannot post  them.  The screen sneers back "pictures  will upload when  connected to wi-fi".   However, the settings say I AM connected  to wi-fi!  Yes,  I turned it off and back on.  Didn't help.  So no classroom pictures tonight.

Physically this  trip is a mistake, but since I signed up in September it wasn't possible to cancel in January.   I would forfeit my money and the  instructor, Pat Pauly would be without a dwelling and a driver.  However, I  am so glad I am here, the class is fascinating, the teacher is good (and a good roomie), and I am enjoying the adventure.   I plan to rest when I get home and start  with a personal trainer to get strength back.   So, all  is  well.   Tomorrow I will be alone here while others go to Coronado and hope to walk on the beach.   I will work trying to get the pictures to post and also do some paperwork I brought from home thinking I would have time to work on it.     It  is11pm and past time to be asleep. 

#    #    #

3 comments:

Gayle M P said...

Wi fi connections can be frustrating when they don't work well.
I'll look forward to seeing the pictures you have taken when you return home. No rush. I hope you have fine weather for your return journey. Take care. Gayle

Mary Ann said...

And in Ohio we had 60*F. Rest up and take lots of notes. The learning will; be beneficial. Plus the camaraderie. Nothing like a room full of creative people.

Sherrie Spangler said...

Looking forward to seeing your photos. Rest up!