Saturday, April 13, 2024

Quick Hello! 04-13-24

           Sorry for the lack of posting,  life  has just been too hectic.  And tonight I am  packing  up to drive  north tomorrow (in the rain!) for a week at Empty Spools at Asilomar in Pacific Grove, CA.  I won't  be  taking a class, but will be the "Collector in Residence" showing  quilts  from the Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection.   The quilts  are all bundled and in the car,  but I have not packed my suitcase or organized laptop, meds, sewing machine w/projects. Woe is I!  This procrastination problem has gotten VERY serious!  I have been going to a personal trainer, but only for about three weeks.  I should have started at least last fall. But I am slightly stronger and have been promised help unloading and loading.  And I have already scheduled a massage mid-week with the gifted hands of Heidi.  I will be sewing in Merrill Hall and available to talk quilts most of the  day.   Have presentation tomorrow evening about 7pm to talk about the quilts  hanging in Merrill Hall and doing Show and Tell for more.  If you are a reader of my  blog stop by at Merrill Hall and say Hello. 

Rocks, Waves, and a Sailboat at Monterey Bay.

I will miss being in a crowded, busy classroom.  This is  Sea & Sand. 

#    #    #

4 comments:

abelian said...

Have a good trip, and a good week! Oh, how I wish I could stop by Merrill Hall and say hello…. Dottie

Carol said...

I hope you have a wonderful week!

sonja said...

have a wonderful week and
thank you for sharing your amazing quilt collection! with lucky attenders!
wish i were there as empty spools has been on my wish list for decades!
be well! sonja

Sherrie Spangler said...

I wish I could stop by for a visit! Have a wonderful week.