Monday, April 5, 2010

Not much.... 04-05-10

There is not much happening in my life except "rest in bed, drink plenty of fluids and take the prescribed medications". I can't seem to shake this cold/bronchitis/whatever-it-is.


Here is a blog post by Suzanne Kistler that she posted after I spoke to the Hanford QGuild last month: http://faithquilter.blogspot.com/2010/03/del-quilts.html



And you might find this interesting, posted by Vivian Helena about a Civil War enactment she visited near her home in CA. I'm so glad I was born into the 20th Century. http://vivianhelena-creates.blogspot.com/

I'll try to do better - soon! Del

2 comments:

Meggie said...

It is awful to think you are feeling so down, now that Spring is here. Good health vibes your wayXX

Suzanne Kistler said...

Hi Del!

Thank you for posting the link. :) And thank you for your comments on my blog. I'm not keeping up very well on my bloglife this month, as the show has taken over every waking moment.

Feel better soon!