Friday, June 18, 2010

Testing 1,2,3 and more! 06-16-10

I sometimes worry about how senile I am getting to be. My doctor tells me to stop thinking about it and I have read the statement "If you think you have Alzheimer's - you don't." There are a number of sites where one can test oneself - and, I suppose, if I can test myself I must have enought little grey cells left to function in every day life. Here are some tests that I have received and enjoyed doing. I'm saving them to try again next time I start worrying!



If you guess wrong on these questions they give you the answer.

# # #

3 comments:

Rayna said...

heh heh - I know the feeling. Off to divert myself with your links.

Terry Grant said...

Whew. I did quite well on the tests. My most frequent malfunction is losing the word I was just about to say, which causes my friends to finish sentences for me. Very, um, um, errrrrr---- annoying!

Suzanne Kistler said...

I did them both. The faces one is kind of creepy. The more I looked at them, the more they looked the same...