Sunday, September 4, 2011

Home again, Home again 09-04-11

I drove directly to LBeach to see Corky whilst his parents went to a dinner party.  Gosh, how I miss him when I'm gone.  He was happy to see me and we went for his walk together.  What a guy!  Total mileage for the trip (including LBeach) was 3408 miles.
White poodle, beige carpet and lots of light reflection from the water in Marine Stadium.  He is fifteen now, but since he is white his grey hairs don't show, so people think he is a puppy. 

There was a spectacular sunset this evening - the water in the foreground is Marine Stadium.

This image is further to the north than the one above - there were more fluffy clouds there.  A few hours later as I was driving home it rained!  For about five miles it really came down - strange for September, but I suppose it was just lingering from the August monsoon season.  No rain at my house - just a lot of mail!
Posted by Picasa




6 comments:

Carol said...

So glad you are home safely! Did you hear the thunder at 4:30 am?? WOW!

Dolores said...

What a wonderful trip you had - YEAH!!! Wow, the sunsets were lovely. Enjoy your home. XX

Loretta said...

Welcome home! I loved the journey. Where are we going next!!??? Thank you.

Patty ♣ said...

Welcome Home Del! So happy you were able to spend some time with the prince when you returned! I enjoyed your travels once again!Thanks for taking us along! The pictures of the sunset are beautiful! we haven't had but a spritz of rain here. Would LOVE some RAIN! Rest up now.

Christine Thresh said...

Corky is so cute. He does look like a puppy.
Thanks for taking us along on your trip. I enjoyed every mile.
Home sweet home for you now.

Meggie said...

Corky is just adorable.