Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Feet 11-04-11

One thing that I love about my quilting friends is that they are such individuals.  They usually dress just they way they want to - regardless of the dictates of "fashion".  I am amazed that so many of them enjoy "Runway", although I suspect it is the creativity rather than the "style" that attracts them.  The current trend among 'the ladies who lunch' is no stockings or socks, but many quilt lovers recognize the comfort of having something between one's feet and one's shoes.  This lady was sitting in the foyer of the convention center when I was leaving PIQF on Saturday.  She looked as tired as I felt and I was struck by her socks and the 'all in' position of her feet.  She was willing to submit to a photo...  of her feet.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: