Saturday, January 19, 2013

Friday Feet 01-18-13

I've said before that I don't look at men's feet very often.  Of course, I'm seldom around men.  But they don't usually wear interesting shoes.  I imagine the reason I noticed this guy is that I was waiting in the doctor's office and he was standing at the counter checking out. He is wearing rather beat up brown shoes, but it is the size of his shoes that I found interesting.  They are HUGE!  I'd guess he was two or three inches over six feet, in his mid-30's and maybe these are normal sized feet for a man of his size.  My husband was six feet, but his feet weren't anywhere near this big. 

 

I suppose for a while I will be looking at men's feet wherever I go.

This lady was also waiting, busy filling out the necessary forms.  I am somewhat enchanted by this image - mostly the colors, I think.  There are two touches of red that sort of perk things up, to say nothing of the violet blouse and the pen topped by a blue flower.  The sun shining through the venetian blinds lends an interesting series of lines. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lyn Jackson said...

My 19 year old wears size 14 and is just six feet. These look normal to me.

Marti said...

Not sure about men size but I have noticed womens size is going up. For example, my mother wore a 5.5, I wear a 7 and my daughter is 8.5. I guess it is partly because of better nutrition?