Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hope to be blogging regularly now. 04-22-14

I am still working on setting up my laptop the way it was before.  I don't think it is possible, but I will keep trying.  Carbonite is still updating my files and I hope this process is completed soon since I will be going to the final week of Empty Spool classes at Asilomar.  My class is with Hilde Morin, who I hear is an excellent teacher.  I have selected mostly Marcia Derse fabrics for my palette and hope I can make them work in Hilde's style.  Of course, there is the Cotton Patch shop in Merrill Hall and Back Porch Fabrics in Pacific Grove - only a short drive away.  Nothing like being forced to go fabric shopping.

I hope you will check in on this blog while I try to set things up the way I want them and to catch up on my life.

Trader Joe's calls this "Sun Star" (Ornithogalum dubium). It has a rather interesting flower and I love the color.
#   #   #

5 comments:

Dolores said...

I am so very happy you're back on line - have missed you!!! Will see you soon, tho, at Asilimar!!

Loretta said...

WELCOME BACK!!! I missed you..

Loretta said...

I'm missing Asilomar this year, again! Perhaps next year. I know you'll be having a marvelous week. I'm looking forward to your report. Take care and stay well.

Gerrie said...

Hilde is a friend and you will love working with her!! I have missed you. And, alas, I have been a missing blogger, too. So busy getting settled in our new Portland home.

Elaine said...

Welcome Back Del-you have been missed. have a great week at Asilomar!