Thursday, January 29, 2015

Friday Feet 01-29-15


Boots at Red's Riding Academy   Photo by Diane Perin Hock

I apologize for missing a few days.  More computer problems and when they reset my browser it erased a few things, including Picasa.  I think I have more computer problems than anyone else in the world!  Or maybe I just complain more about them.  And, NO, I don't want to switch to a Mac, thank you.

The Surfside QGuild newsletter for February is posted.  You can check it out at:

#   #   #

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss do you when you don't post. Your posts are a pleasure to my day. As for computer issues...they are the price paid for connecting to the world. SIGH
Sally

abelian said...

I do wish someone could figure out why your computer has so many problems!

The link to the Surfside newsletter didn't work, but I went to their site and found it.

Dottie

Quiltedtime said...

That picture brings back many good memories. I still have a horse after all those years.