Saturday, January 31, 2015

Friday Feet - AGAIN 01-30-15

I'm really slipping; all day yesterday I thought it was Friday, so I posted those wonderful boots for Friday Feet.  Today, of course, I have been thinking it is Saturday and have to keep reminding myself that I lost a day somewhere.  I am still struggling with my computer and tomorrow is the day that I plan to "hold" on the phone to see if I can get some answers.  I hope it doesn't require another upload/download from Carbonite - if so, you might not hear from me on Saturday!  I haven't  been taking pictures of feet lately, guess I just tired of it for a while.  But at the opening of the new exhibits at Visions Art Museum on the 17th I took a few and will bore you with them for the next couple weeks at least.  You never know what people will wear, in SCalifornia it doesn't necessarily depend on the weather. 

Tough Toes

Tip Toes

Twinkle Toes

Artsy Toes

Rested Toes

#   #   #

No comments: