Saturday, April 18, 2015

In San Diego tonight. 04-18-15

I feel that I have spent a week driving on I-5.  Last Sunday and  Wednesday to San Diego and back, today to San Diego and Tuesday and Wednesday to San Clemente.   I decided driving home in the dark tonight was more than I could handle, so am staying  at Homewood Suites near Visions Art Museum.  This evening was the opening reception for the new exhibit - six artists and 64 challenge quilts.  The place is stuffed with art.  I am particularly fond of Karen Rips work and she has seven pieces hanging - they look great.  Check out the artists being featured:  http://www.visionsartmuseum.org/

I'll be driving home in the morning and maybe it will be clear enough to take some more ocean views.  It was a little too hazy and too much traffic on the way down today.


#   #   #

No comments: