Friday, September 4, 2015

Plumbing problems 09-04-15

There are times in my life when everything goes wrong at once.   And I think everyone has these times, so I don't feel alone!   It turns out that the plumbing problem I am having is due to a blown filter in the water softener.  The filter is filled with tiny shiny beads which came out of my shower head like a sand blaster.  Now the softener is turned off and I await the repairman who is supposed to come on Monday, despite that fact it is Labor Day.  We'll see.  Meanwhile, my washer is still half full of water and the appliance guy can't come until Tuesday, or maybe Wednesday!  However, this morning Dick Bednar helped me with my computer problem and it seems to be working okay.

Like I said, sometimes everything goes bad at once.  At least I had my power steering fixed last week! 

Podocarpus hedge
#   #   #



1 comment:

Loretta said...

Tell me about it...I hired someone to clean and fix my rain gutters before El Nino arrives. He started last week but has not yet finished the job. Comes now and again! Then there's the water...new water main trenching and digging for more than a week...truck and equipment in front of the house parking and making u turns...the noise unbelievable now finished with the last day no water from 8am-5pm...yes, we now have more water in the pipes! My computer is down too...I think I got a bug from the internet somehow. My Google Chrome has stopped working entirely!! Now to the computer shop for fixing and many$$$$$ I'm sure. I too am caring for two dogs for the long weekend...a golden/lab mix and a yellow lab. Both are loves but huge in my little house. We'll check in next week to see how things are going. Take care.