Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A new home for KoKo 07-26-16

I'm going to have a fur-baby permanently.  KoKo and Froggie are going to come live with me and I am thrilled.  There will be problems to work out, but I think I can make it work with the help of people who will be willing to take care of him when I travel or will be gone for an entire day. Nancy will take him sometimes, so she will still get some KoKo loving.  While she and I are both out of town for four weeks a nice lady in Placentia will take care of him. 



   #   #   #

6 comments:

Beverly said...

Wonderful, Del, I am happy for you and your fur-babies! I can't imagine life without a dog---

Dolores said...

I am so very happy for you!! It's a win-win :) XX

Diane Perin said...

Yay for both of you, Del! You are both lucky!

Gerrie said...

I have thought for a long time that you should have your own fur baby. So happy to hear this, Del!

Sherrie Spangler said...

So happy for (fur) you!

Suzanne Kistler said...

Wonderful! I know how much you love your furry friends. SO happy for you! :)