Thursday, July 28, 2016

Too much KoKo? 07-28-16

You'll need to be patient with me.  KoKo is just so darn cute.  And when he curls up into a little ball I wonder where the rest of him went.  His favorite place is between my feet while I am at the computer.  But he discovered this stack of quilts which suits him fine.  He has this new friend, Ducky, who is a pillow I've had for decades.  One side is plain, the other is from an old "cutter" quilt. Seems to fit KoKo quite well.
 
Wednesday night he arranged it this way.

Tonight he has flipped it and butted  up against it.
He knows how to get comfortable.
 
#   #   #

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love your Koko posts!

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

I'm with Mary Ann! I love your KoKo post! Adorable!

Jeanne Marklin said...

He is so cute - like a baby, just irresistible! Do you know what breed he is? My dog also likes to sleep on some out quilting samples.