Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A busy, boring day

Surfside QGuild board meeting this morning.  Out to lunch at Ruby's Diner.  To the optical "store" to have new lens fitted into my three pair of glasses (readers, bifocals, sun) and I took KoKo to the delight of the girls in the office - he gets lots of petting.  Then to CVS to find a battery for my garage door opener - no luck.  Where is my old friend Radio Shack?  I'll have to go looking again tomorrow.   What a poor excuse for a blog post!

Here is a picture for your enjoyment!
 
'Late Autumn"  2006  17“W x 22”L   BCQG September Monthly Mini    Del Thomas
Cotton fabric, cotton batting, fused with machine sewn edge, machine quilted.
 
#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Once again, a delightful Del Thomas quilt. Thank you.
I do appreciate your everyday grumbles and surprises and successes! I can relate to most all of them! I think it's because of our maturing years and unfailing memories. Take care and stay well.