Thursday, March 21, 2019

A shopping day 03-21-19

Every few months I have to go to Albertson's to stock up on things like water softener salt, bottled water, TP, detergent, etc.  Things I can't buy at Trader Joe's.  Today was the day.  It was a strange day weather wise.   Cloudy, but sunny.  Clear, but raining.  When I parked I saw this jacaranda tree in a parking lot full of very green jacarandas.  Don't know why it alone is yellow, but it is quite attractive against the grey sky.  And, like all jacarandas, it has a pleasing branching system.  Notice also the light colored cars.  I think that 80% of the cars in this area of CA are white or light grey.  I remember the 70s when there were cars of screaming orange, bilious green, hot yellow, and flashing turquoise.  We  have gotten really wimpy in this new century. . 

#   #   #

No comments: