Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday Food 11-22-19

Tonight I have food yearnings!  Unfortunately they must be unfulfilled as Haven no longer serves the lamb burger. 

But if I could have a perfect dinner tonight......


This is the wonderful lamb burger with my fingerprint in the bun.  I started to cut it and remembered to take a picture. 

The burger is topped with sprouts and their "secret" sauce. 

Fabulous fries which are cut in house without any sulfites added.  The house-made catsup is also fabulous, but I found out it has cinnamon in it, which doesn't bother me, but does bother some close friends.  Diner beware!

For dessert I would have some olallieberry pie which I eat when I go to Pacific Grove, CA.  It is sometimes available at the Red House and also, sometimes, at the local grocery. 


Nice flaky crust and chockful of olallieberries. 

Along with the pie, a nice strong latte.  This one was at Jeannine's in Montecito, CA.  Forget the cookies, they were very tasty, but not with olallieberry pie! 

Instead for dinner I had canned chicken noodle soup (low sodium) from Progresso.  It is okay, but not my dream dinner. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

Oh, your dream dinner sounds wonderful, especially that pie!