Tuesday, March 31, 2020

In the neighborhood 03-31-20

Many more people walking, riding bikes, pushing strollers, etc., in our neighborhood.  Last Sunday, as I reported, they had the kids looking for shamrocks in the windows.  I understand the highest count was 50, not bad.  So, this weekend they put up signs to put teddy bears in windows and I did, cutting out a red teddy for the front hall window and putting my handmade bear back up in the front bedroom window.   And this time, people used chalk to put both bears and bear paws on the sidewalk.  Pretty cool.    

Big boy KoKo walking on a bear!

This bear paw is about the same size at the bear. 

Cute KoKo standing on his chair.  

#   #   #

3 comments:

Loretta said...

These awkward times are bringing out some very nice reminders how to live side-by-side in peace and tolerance. I am so pleased.
KoKo is a beauty...
Please take care and stay well.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That's really sweet to have the shamrocks and teddy bears. A great way to keep the neighborhood together even while being distant. We don't have young kids in the neighborhood so I guess it makes sense that we haven't seen anything like this. I have seen a call to put candles outside tonight (it's raining so I am not doing that), and putting a thank you note for the mail carrier.

Carol said...

That is a great photo of KoKo!