Monday, October 19, 2020

Sick update 10-19-20



Yes, I did go to my new "primary" doctor and she seems pleasant and to know what she is talking about.  There is no change in my condition, but she did run over the MRI results which say I have sciatica, no surprise there, and it will eventually go away or I will need to have further treatment, such as injection(s) in my back.  If that doesn't work we talk about more serious steps, such a surgery.  All if this is what I knew already, except I didn't have the interpretation of the MRI.  I will continue to take the pain pills as needed and try to start back on PTherapy.  I'll have to find transportation because if I take the Norco I can't drive.  

I mailed my ballot today at the Post Office, so that is off my mind.  SNORT!  How could it be, with politics being pounded from every source.  Received another dozen political ads in the mail - I hope the PO gets a reasonable amount of $$$ for carrying all that trash around to our doorsteps.  

Thanks to everyone who helped me today, especially Lynne Orr who drove me around for doctor, pharmacy, PO, and all.   Carol, who is always willing to help, and Dick who made an attempt at adjusting the wheels on the walker.   And to all of you who called, texted, e-mail, or just thought good thoughts for my improvement.  
#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Sue's quilt is gorgeous...the color, design and fabric, thread, etc. are so Sue Benner. Your Collection so special and even more so with this little quilt. Your medical condition is beginning to be solved, for good and/or bad! I do hope that PT will start soon and that you'll have a dramatic recovering after a few weeks of it. Your helpers are angels! Have yourself a lovely day. Be kind as always!