Sunday, October 18, 2020

Too much enthusiasm. 10-18-20

Yesterday still seems like the turning point, but maybe I over did things a bit!  Today I was pretty much off my feet again, trying to find a position that didn't hurt.  Cutting back on the Norco didn't seem to be a problem, so I enjoyed no woozie brain and being able to read without going to sleep over my book.  So, I have read two whole books since about September 28th.  VERY strange for me as I read about two a week over the year.  And just think of all the "down time" I have had in the past two weeks!  Sad.  



Why these two?  Guess they were at the top of the shopping bag full of "books yet to be read".

I took a stitch or two on my fish, but didn't get get it half way finished.  There is tomorrow!   After I have my doctor's appointment, I will probably need a nap, however, I anticipate feeling much better each day.  And I have a ZOOM guild meeting for Canyon Quilters to attend in the evening.  

I'd love to snuggle with the KoKo dog, but I think he would be better off not seeing me until he can come home.  Soon, I hope. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

I am so pleased you have turned the corner even if only part way! Good advice I hope from the doctor today. If you watch TV, do you watch VERA on PBS Thursday evenings at 8:00 p.m. She is a wonderful character! Sending a virtual pat to KoKo!