Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Turning Blue! 01-20-21

 Time for a big blue change.  Maybe Biden/Harris can really "drain the swamp".  



Meanwhile at our house we have banging, creaking, tapping, murmuring, and lots of things blowing around outside.  Huge winds kept us from walking this evening.  Other people were in bad shape with power outages and falling trees.  Fortunately palm trees are very flexible and just bend with the wind.  I was on my way home from having my first Covid vaccine and stopped at a major intersection, just watching the palms toss their heads and feeling the car rock in the wind gusts.  



#   #   #


2 comments:

Loretta said...

Is that a Starbuck's in the photo!? That is dedication. Have yourself a pleasant day. We have a new President and Vice President and so far, they are doing just fine! I do hope I can say with 100% truth that all will be well! Take care and stay well.

abelian said...

Yay! You got the vaccine! I got my first dose on Sunday, and have very light side effects. Hope you're doing fine, too.

I think my stress level has gone down, now that the Inauguration is past. Dottie