Sunday, January 17, 2021

Cooling down 01-16-21

Well, tonight Blogger is responding to my attempts to post pictures with "Sorry, we cannot post  pictures to your blog."  Don't know if that means just now...  or forever!  I'll check again tomorrow.  I was just going to post something about our summer weather.  It has been over 90 for the last three days with night time temps in the 60s.  But winter will return this next week and we will drop into the 60s for the day time temperature.  

Like a lot of people I am stressed and waiting for "the other shoe to drop".  I suppose that is an old fashioned term as I haven't heard/read it for a long time.  Just stressing over this coming week with the inauguration and the threat of the insurrectionists to our democracy.  Wish there was something an individual citizen could do, but at this point I guess I just need to endure. 

Be safe.  Keep well.  Love, Del and KoKo

#   #   # 

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Oh, my, summer already! I noted on an article or two that 2020 was the hottest year yet! 2021 evidently is continuing that mode! Stay well.