Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Covid vaccine #2 02-24-21

 


After having the #2 vaccine on Monday at 3pm, I felt okay.  Then at 6:30pm on Tuesday the reactions hit.   Chills, fever, aching joints, headache, sore/itchy arm - the works.  We went to bed early after Tylenol and Benadryl and slept most of the night.  Today I feel much better.  Still have the terribly painful, itchy arm and slight headache, but able to go for our walks morning and evening.  They say that this "affliction" shows that the vaccine is working.  I'm not going to complain about the discomfort because it is much easier to endure than having Covid.   We took it easy today and will do so tomorrow.  I have been sewing half square triangles - no brain needed!   I am committed to sewing for an hour every day.  Maybe longer, but at least an hour.  Might accomplish something. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Ah! Del, your life is in order! ;-)
Enjoy your walks today...it is a beautiful day. Take care.