Sunday, December 17, 2023

Miscellaneous 12-16-23

I suppose I should title this something like "Glimpses of my life"!   Just some random images  snapped in the last few weeks. 

We went to In-and-Out and drove through behind this silver Lotus.  License plate?  "HaHa  Nice". Even in this red area I rarely see a Lotus. A Rolls Royce is more common!!

When I pick up Julian (4th grade) on Wednesday I stay at his house until one of his parents comes home.   He is usually in his room playing on the computer or doing his homework.  But occasionally he will come in the living room to watch a movie  on the BIG TV.  This week he was watching something violent  with  lots of noise, flames, screaming, etc.  I was reading  a book on Kindle and can pretty much block out the TV. But I couldn't help taking some shots of his positions on the sofa.  I didn't notice his facial expressions until I saw the pictures.




No TV when I was growing up, but I would get in weird positions while reading.  One of  my favorites was on the bed on my stomach with the book on the floor.   Of course, under the covers with a flashlight was something ever dedicated reader learns early. 

This is KoKo's favorite sleeping position.  My head is to the left and he is between my thighs with Froggy held close. No matter how cold it is he never wants to be covered.  


#    #   #


1 comment:

Loretta said...

Love Star Bucks! Stay well.