Saturday, December 23, 2023

T'was the Night Before the Night Before.... 12-23-23

We had to do some  errands today and, so it seems, did most of the people in Orange County. The traffic was heavy and the hotshots were in a tizzy - saw two near accidents when cars  ran obvious red lights and about  half a dozen sailing through yellows.  It was a  bit of a mad house.  But PetCo had a 25% off sale and KoKo's canister is almost empty. I'd used up my gas driving to Oceanside on Thursday. And I needed some cash. So, we braved the Road Wars.  KoKo was happy to go to PetCo and get some attention from dog lovers. There are always customers who are attracted to his good looks and friendly manner.  He is hard to resist.   Kisses all around and a treat at checkout.

Here I am in  my seasonal attire. Beth took this picture when we had lunch in Oceanside on Thursday.  

The boys gave KoKo a long, skinny elephant toy with squeaker and he abandoned Froggy for the rest of the day.  Time for bed? He curls up with Froggy!

The  neighbors on the next street have again left their giant skeleton up, switching his clothes from Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas. 

Last year I slipped a hat on the cold bald head of the little guy and this year I found a glitzy necktie for his cold bare chest.   





#    #    #



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas Greetings, Del, and every good wish fir the year to come. Thank you for your years of interesting news and views. Best wishes Anne

Kathleen Fields said...

Diagramming sentences left me chuckling, I hated those! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with happiness, fun and many quilty adventures!