Thursday, January 18, 2024

Pacemaker 01-18-24

Procedure to implant pace maker was almost painless, but I was mostly unconscious.   No post op pain - YET.   Checked in at 11:30am. Surgery at 1:30pm, dinner about 4pm (after not eating since 10pm last night),release from recovery room at 6:45pm, home at 7:15pm.  I have always been leery of St. Judes, but it was great.  I had two lovely lady RNs and a nice young man who might be a nurses aid considering the tasks he did.  In the recovery room I slept some, but hospitals are so noisy along with buzzing and ringing equipment.  So I am going to sleep when I finish this.

I do hope this is the answer to my lack of energy and loss of mojo.  It is so depressing to not be able to do the things I enjoy.  My new primary is the good doctor who recognized the symptoms and recommended seeing a cardiologist. 

Thanks for all the well-wishes and prayers.

They inform each  patient of the caregivers names.


These very nice curtains  encased my private cubical.

#    #    #


1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Now Koko will have to keep up with his bionic mama!