Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In Touch 01-05-09

One of the things that I had not considered when I started this blog was the comments that people would send back to me. They are so very encouraging and I appreciate each and every one. As most of you probably know there are different services that can give statistics on who has visited a website or blog. They don't tell you "who" or exactly "where". They list a city and a country and keep track of how often that reader has check in on a blog/website. Except AOL - only the ISP is given and it could be anywhere that AOL has members. Some readers, especially some of the "AOLers" have checked this blog hundreds of times. I wish I knew who and where you are. So, if you would feel comfortable, why don't you send me an e-mail and let me know something about yourself. My e-address is in my profile.


I would truly enjoy hearing from any of you, AOL or not. Just make a comment or send an e-mail. I will try to get off a reply in a timely manner.


I hope you will pass the info about the Sunday posting of a TCQC quilt along to your friends and groups you belong to, so they can also enjoy the quilts I have collected so far.

# # #

No comments: