Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sunset and a funny lady 01-27-11

I have been wanting to post these two photos.  I took them when I was driving down into the Los Angeles basin on my return from San Juan Bautista on Jan 16th.   Yes, I was driving, but I don't look through or at the camera when I take this sort of picture.  I just roll down the window and hold the camera out toward what I want a shot of.   Then I watch the road and click away.  I take as many pictures as I can, knowing that most of them will be deleted when I get them in the computer.   So, out of maybe twelve images I had these two good ones.  I don't take pictures when I am in heavy traffic or, for that matter, when a car is in the lanes on either side of me.  I'm careful and don't risk any one's life - so stop worrying!



 

I have seen this video before, but it means more now because I am 72.  Hope you get a laugh.


http://www.caregiverstress.com/2010/07/a-reminder-that-laughter-is-the-best-medicine/

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

That video was such fun. Yes, old age creeps up on you. (I've never been old before.)

I'll enjoy your drive by photos and stop worrying about you.

Gaby Prado. said...

W.O.W,I realy like that pictures!!!
Nice ;o)

Gaby

Anonymous said...

Dear Del,
Back When I was single, and traveled a lot by myself, I took pictures all the time when driving. I used the same method, point the camera w/o looking, and click. I got some remarkable photos that way: sometimes what I planned, and sometime even better!

Keep up the good work,
Linda Laird--SAQA So Cal