Friday, October 2, 2015

The bathroom series 10-02-15

Every now and then I post pictures taken in a bathroom somewhere.  I see a LOT of bathrooms in my life and some are memorable.  When I travel I-5 I usually stop at Harris Ranch just off the highway at state route 198.   Sometimes I eat at their nice country kitchen restaurant, but somehow I'm not usually there at meal time.  But the bathroom is handy! 
 
It is also covered with violets.  It is almost intimidating there are so many.

They are on all the walls

And a variation frames the mirrors and doors.
It is always very clean and even has a fixture for little girls - closer to the floor.
 

This has nothing to do with bathrooms.   It is in the gift shop and looks like a basket.  It took me a minute or so to figure out what it is.  Can you? 
#   #   #
 

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Yummy chocolate covered with various colors of foil! Youngsters' money, money, money!!! I very nice holiday treat!

Rebecca said...

Chocolate coins, very nicely stacked! I used to see those only at Christmas time.