Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Monday Browsing on Tuesday 09-29-15

I am at Mary and Joe's house in San Juan Bautista for a few days.  It is wonderfully cool here - about 73 today and overcast.  I'm enjoying a long sleeved, mock turtle neck shirt I haven't worn in months.  Yesterday I drove from Harris Ranch on I-5 to King City on Hwy101 via Hwy 198.  It is not a relaxing drive.  Very light traffic, but lots of sharp curves marked at 25mph and lots of up and down with  7% inclines.  It took about an hour and a half to do the approximately 65 miles.  I stopped in Pacific Grove for a fabric fix at Back Porch Fabrics - what temptation!   Here are the fabrics I purchased - four from the sale table and two full price.  I was really too tired to do it justice! 
Guess I was in a light mood.
 
 
Here is everything I have in the Browsing file this week.
Quilts made with the SAQA line of fabric by Andover Fabrics:
Videos from Bernina – some apply to any machine:
I have not tried these pens – interesting info about Frixion pens:
 
#   #   #

1 comment:

Karen Rips said...

Ted just drove the 5 to Oakland and thinks the 101 is better. More interesting, less trucks