Saturday, February 23, 2019

The drive on Wednesday 02-22-19

Here are some pictures straight from the camera, no editing, no cropping, no color adjustment.  Sorry, it the best I can do currently. 

Driving north on the south side of the mountains on what is referred to as "The Ridge Route".There is lots of old snow all along the way. 



Fresher snow in the Fraser Park area and more dark clouds.

Over the top and down the Grapevine the sun is shining and a few wildflowers are up. 



Oh, Oh!  Just the beginning of periodic showers. 


The almond trees are just beginning to bloom and the sun has caught this orchard making it glow white under the low black clouds.  

The almond orchards stretch for miles and....

….miles on both sides of I-5.

The sun is setting under the cloud layer and glows wonderful colors.

This is what I get when I think I am taking a picture of the landscape and inadvertently have the phone set on selfie!  

#   #   #

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Such beautiful landscape pictures! I love the almond trees glowing!

Loretta said...

Divine! Thank you for the drive.