Friday, October 25, 2019

Friday Food 10-25-19

Last weekend while I was in San Diego I went to dinner with my friend Beth and, of course, we hit our favorite spot, Ikiru at Liberty Station.  Their food is so fresh and so tasty and very beautiful!  We have our favorites, but this time we ordered from the specials for October menu.  And we now have another favorite!  

This is it!  Called "Poke Island", it is just a small poke bowl served "free standing".  Exquisite!

We also indulged in one of our standards - "Orange Crush" which has slices of lemon between the pieces of sushi.  Not exotic, but very good. 


We also had the top two items which were delicious, but not very photogenic.  If you like squid and octopus you would enjoy these small servings that are very tasty. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Oh my, traffic be hanged...yummy food awaits in Ikiru! I do hope Visions will have a very successful exhibit.