Sunday, March 15, 2020

KOKo and Froggy 03-14-20

Now that my calendar is blank for the next three weeks I suppose I should settle down and accomplish something.  I really want to just sit in a chair and stare at the wall, with KoKo in my lap, of course.  I am not dealing well mentally with this big blank spot in my life.  Today I did sit in my chair with KoKo on my lap, but Froggy was there also.  He is in such bad shape it is hard to find solid fabric to sew up the tears KoKo makes.   Today KoKo kept a good hold on Froggy while I was sewing up a foot and a few holes here and there.  He is very patient, he doesn't tug or pull, he just keeps a good hold on some portion of that Froggy body.  Maybe he recognizes that his little friend might not be with us much longer,  Which doesn't stop him from gnawing and chewing and sucking on Froggy.   I hope I can keep him repaired for a long time yet.  And KoKo hopes that also. 


#   #   #


2 comments:

Sherrie Spangler said...

Isn't it strange to think of the whole country emptying our calendars of meetings and classes and movies and restaurants, etc? I'm lucky that I can keep busy packing for my move, otherwise I'd go stir crazy!

Rebecca said...

That's a good attitude, Sherrie. I recently finished a move, and only just finished (mostly) my kitchen. So I have plenty of UNpacking to do. Boy, am I glad I finished my move before all this problem! It has been difficult preparing to eat only at home, especially before I could review what I had on hand!

Del, that is so cute for Koko to hold onto Froggy! Just doesn't want to let it go.

I guess your signature "Del at Home" really applies now!