Sunday, August 10, 2008

Spots 08-09-08

When I was a young woman, in my twenties perhaps, I was embarrassed to be seen with older women in my family because they always seemed to have spots on the front of their blouses and I couldn't understand why.
Now I am one of those older women and I have spots on the front of my blouses and shirts. I still don't understand why. However....
I have a solution to the stains.
I use this great spot remover that I buy at QShows or QShops. It does really work. Just dampen the spot w/water, and let it sit for twenty minutes or so (or even hours), then put on a little more water and rub the spot. Wash as you usually wash. I have yet to find a stain that won't come out. I mention this tonight because I wore three different shirts today - the first one was splashed with coffee when I drove over a big bump in the pavement, I dribbled soy sauce on the second one and I managed to keep the third one clean until I put on my nightgown. I'm sure that all the shirts will come out spotless. I have no connection w/this company, I just think their product is great.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

meggie said...

If I am eating out, I make a point of wearing a patterned top, so any spots will just blend in!

June said...

Del,

This probably isn't applicable to your situation, but I get more spots on my shirt fronts because, ahem, they project further than they once did. On the other hand, I get fewer spots on my slacks and skirts -- the juice doesn't get that far.

Thanks for the tip -- I'll look for some of Grandma's. Gotta keep up my reputation -snort- June