Friday, February 23, 2018

Prepared for Sue Benner class 02-23-18

It is so luxurious working in Mary's studio.  For one thing, she keeps it in good order unless she is deep into a project.  There is space on the tables to set something down or spread out fabric, something you would never see at Del's workshop!   And she has this great view out onto the patio, through the trees, and across the canyon.   



The house is on the slope of the canyon so her studio is the bottom floor with the dining room, kitchen and breakfast area above it.

I worked there yesterday and today cutting and fusing fabric.  And here is the result - my palette for Sue's "Flowers" class.   I don't know if it will work with her flowers project, but, if not, I'll just be forced to go shopping!  

There are 28 fabrics - including some lights.  Aren't I a good girl?

When I finish this post I will go to bed in the lovely guest room.  What a vacation I am having!  And Mary is a fabulous cook, too.  I'm in heaven.  
But I miss my little KoKo. He is staying with Nancy Ota and Bud in San Clemente.  
#   #   #

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Don't you hate when someone forces you to go fabric shopping? I've had several naughty projects that forced me to shop for new fabric. LOL

Carol said...

So glad you are having a wonderful time!