Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Overnight stops 08-31-11

I haven't been very clear about my journey south - sorry, too tired, I guess.   
On Saturday I drove from Mt. Vernon, WA, to Hillsboro, OR. 
 On Sunday, after meeting a friend in the morning for coffee, it was Hillsboro to Roseburg, OR.
On Monday I made it from.Roseburg to Willows, CA (north of Sacramento) with a long stop after noon in Redding to visit Barnes & Nobles and Starbucks.
 And finally, on Tuesday,  from Willows to San Juan Bautista . 
I tire easily these days and can't drive for long stretches - I stop every hour or two and walk around and stretch or have a nap or just contemplate the scenery. So, it takes me a loooong time to travel from place to place. No more ten or eleven hour drives for this old gal.  


Bud, a sweet cat, on the deck hoping I will let him back into the house.  He got tired of waiting for his mommy to finish watering  the garden. 
#   #   #

No comments: